The Meineke Car Care Center on East Chocolate Avenue in Hershey will banish the goblins if your check engine light comes on.
It's that time of year when ghosts, goblins and other spooks are everywhere. And it certainly felt as if your car had picked up a goblin on the way home from Hersheypark Halloween when the dreaded check engine light flicked on and didn't go off. Now you're worried about what's wrong.
Don't panic yet. It could be something as simple as a loose, broken, or missing gas cap. At the other end of the scale, it could be something more serious, like bad spark plugs or a malfunctioning ignition coil.
"The check engine light is linked to your car’s computerized systems, which allows it to notify you of minor conditions—such as a loose gas cap or bad spark plug—or serious situations, including a failing catalytic converter or a leaking vacuum system. In many cases, a steady light indicates a minor problem that you can check when you have a chance, while a flashing light indicates a severe issue that should be addressed immediately. Just remember: If you do see that light blink on, it's always better to address it sooner than later," according to bobvila.com.
The most efficient thing for you to do is to have one of the Hershey auto repair specialists take a look at your car, locate the problem and have your heater working again in no time. If the Hershey service center is not convenient, Meineke has 13 car care centers in south central Pennsylvania to serve you:
- Meineke Car Care Center - Pleasant View Road
331 Pleasant View Rd, New Cumberland, PA 17070
- Meineke Car Care Center - Rodney Road
1775 Rodney Road, York, PA 17408
- Meineke Car Care Center - South Queen Street
855 South Queen Street, York, PA 17403
- Meineke Car Care Center - 2nd Street
201 N. 2nd Street, New Freedom, PA 17349
- Meineke Car Care Center - Baltimore Street
871 Baltimore Street, Hanover, PA 17331
- Meineke Car Care Center - Carlisle Pike
6510 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Meineke Car Care Center - Carlisle Street
1125 Carlisle Street, Hanover, PA 17331
- Meineke Car Care Center - East Chocolate Ave
1401 East Chocolate Avenue, Hershey, PA 17033
- Meineke Car Care Center - Gettysburg Road
2236 Gettysburg Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Meineke Car Care Center - Jonestown Road
4509 Jonestown Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109
- Meineke Car Care Center - Manheim Pike
1220 Manheim Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601
- Meineke Car Care Center - Market Street
2301 E Market Street, York, PA 17402
- Meineke Car Care Center - Paxton Street
3098 Paxton Street, Harrisburg, PA 17111
MEINEKE CAR CARE | Hershey CAR CARE | Hershey Check Engine Light | Hershey AUTO CARE
#MeinkeCarCare #HersheyCarCare #HersheyCheckEngineLight #HersheyAutoCare