Cappuccino Media offers free advice, tips, and techniques to survive and thrive in the digital landscape.
The 4 Most Undervalued Digital Marketing Tactics
- T h e E x p e r t s W e i g h i n -
1. E-Mail Often viewed as social media’s dowdy sibling, properly produced email campaigns are the strategically tried & true workhorse of digital marketing. It’s hard to beat its targeted reach and low cost investment. But keep in mind, earning the right to stay in their inboxes requires delivering consistent value, both in the content and offers delivered. “It’s relatively cheap; consumers opt-in so they are very receptive to the marketing message, and it’s fairly easy to measure success.”
2. Social Media It’s not a stretch to see that social media is the new “it” girl on the digital marketing block. But, it’s not enough to throw your brand into the social media arena. To be effective, your brand needs to interact through social media efforts in a way that conforms to the medium itself. That means your brand needs to behave, sound and act like human beings. “Figure out what’s most relevant and essential about your brand on a human to human level, and then relentlessly express it in a tone that is natural and consistent.”
Associate Director of Global Digital Strategy
3. Brand Positioning Digital is a whole different animal than print or broadcast. And, consumers relate to it on a wholly different level; they tend to engage with brands in the same way they engage digitally with other human beings. This takes rethinking your brand’s “voice”. Approach digital marketing with a “corporate” voice and it falls flat. Even worse, it can often feel a bit like a violation to consumers. Being successful part of digital revolution requires companies to tailor their “voice” for digital consumption. “People are intimate with the social media world – they sleep with their iphones, they take them to the bathroom, they plan family dinner, and dates, and shop for their infants online. These are precious, private moments for folks, and any banner ad, Facebook post, or sponsored blog that enters the space should treat it as hallowed ground and approach it in a human way or be prepared to be kicked out by the consumer.”
Executive Director of Global Digital Marketing
4. SEO Marketing Keeping a web presence relevant to search engines constantly changing and evolving algorithms has often been likened to wrangling cats. SEO strategy is less underrated as miscalculated by most agencies. “It’s not that it’s ignored, but it’s not fully understood by many webmasters as to how to optimize.”
Senior Associate Brand Manager
Capri Sun, Kraft Foods
Director of Social Media Marketing
d i g i t a l m a r k e t i n g s e r v i c e s
Marketing is all about connecting with your audience in exciting and engaging ways.
Just like every company is unique, every digital marketing initiative needs to be a customized approach.
Email Marketing Strategy Development
Content Creation & Management
Social Media Management
Advertising Strategies & Development
p h o t o g r a p h i c s e r v i c e s
Professional photos go beyond allowing you to put your best foot forward; they are reflection of your business and your branding. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Real Estate Photography
Call Shelly - 727-235-1443